The freight rate of railway freight is not only the freight rate that differs according to the two basic forms of the type of goods and the distance but also includes the freight rate of water and land combined freight, international freight rate, specific freight rate, local freight rate, etc. Next, we’ll talk about the classification of cn rail freight rates.
According to the scope of the application
According to the scope of the application, railway freight rates can be divided into ordinary freight rates, specific freight rates, preferential freight rates, international freight rates, and local freight rates.
- Normal freight. It is the basic form of freight and is a unified freight rate applicable to all railway transportation lines that are officially open for business (except for specific, preferential, international, and local freight rates, etc.). The current freight rates of the whole vehicle, refrigerated truck, LTL, and container freight in China are common. Whether it is ordinary goods or goods shipped under special conditions, this is the basic basis for calculating the freight. However, goods shipped under special conditions are subject to special provisions in some cases. For example, out-of-gauge goods are goods that are transported under special conditions, and the freight rate is calculated by adding 50% or 100% of the freight rate of ordinary goods to the freight rate of ordinary goods according to different levels of over-gain.
- specific freight rates. It refers to the tariff specified when transporting certain types of goods under certain conditions. It is a temporary restriction or encouragement method adopted by the state for certain goods within a certain period. It is a manifestation of the implementation of national economic policies and an important supplement to ordinary freight rates. Therefore, the specific tariff can be higher or lower than the normal tariff. The specific freight rates stipulated in my country's current "Railway Freight Rates Rules" are lower than the ordinary freight rates. For example, the No. 2 specific freight rate in the "Railway Freight Rate Rules" is to develop my country's container transportation and encourage enterprises to manufacture more container equipment. Therefore, when the enterprise's self-provided container equipment is returned with the special price transportation certificate proposed by the consignee, the freight rate of the whole vehicle shall be reduced according to the freight rate of No. 4 and LTL according to the freight rate of No. 23.
- Preferential freight rates. It is a freight rate lower than the ordinary freight rate stipulated for all goods transported by a certain agency or enterprise or for the goods transported by different shippers to a certain agency or enterprise. For example, if an enterprise prepares its general-purpose container of 10t or less, it will be charged at a rate reduced by 20% of its applicable freight rate. When the shipper's locomotive is towing and transporting, it will be charged according to the freight rate of the loaded goods minus 20%.
- International freight rates. Refers to the freight rate stipulated by the international railway transportation of goods. It includes two parts of freight rates for transit transportation and domestic section transportation. Transit transportation freight shall be handled by the provisions of the SMGS Unified Transit Freight Regulations; domestic section transportation freight shall be handled by the current Railway Freight Freight Regulations.
- local freight. It is the freight rate stipulated by the Railway Bureau for some branch lines in the pipe or local railways by the local government approved by the Ministry of Railways.
According to the type of cargo transportation
- Freight freight of the whole vehicle. It is the freight rate stipulated for the goods delivered by the whole vehicle. my country's railway vehicle freight rate regulations · The rate per ton or axle according to the transportation distance. Freight rates for refrigerated trucks. It is an integral part of the freight rate of the whole vehicle. It is the tariff specified for goods shipped in refrigerated trucks. my country's railway refrigerated truck freight rate stipulates the rate per ton according to the transportation distance.
- LTL freight rates. It is the tariff stipulated for goods shipped by LTL. The freight rate of my country's railway LTL cargo is based on the rate of every 10kg of transportation distance.
- Containerized freight rates. It is the tariff set for goods shipped in containers. The freight rate of my country's railway container cargo is stipulated and the rate of each box is based on the transportation distance.
Searching for more about cn rail freight rates, plz feel free to contact us.