Types Of Dangerous Goods Transport
The types of dangerous goods delivery generally include air freight, road freight and rail freight, but no matter what type of transportation is used, the most important thing is safe transportation. Therefore, the following points should be paid attention to in transportation:
1.Pay attention to packaging: The category and name of dangerous goods must be clearly and clearly marked in English.
2. Pay attention to loading and unloading: wear protective tools when loading and unloading, handle with care.
3. Pay attention to transportation equipment: use transportation equipment suitable for dangerous goods.
4. Pay attention to fire prevention.
5. Pay attention to driving.
6. Pay attention to leakage.
7. Pay attention to parking: Do not park at will in crowded places, and take safety measures when parking.
8. Pay attention to clearing the compartment: After the transportation, it should be washed and disinfected to avoid the residue of dangerous goods.
9 Categories Of Dangerous Goods
According to GB13690-1992 "Classification and Marking of Commonly Used Dangerous Chemicals" and GB6944-2005 "Classification and Numbering of Dangerous Goods", dangerous goods are divided into the following 9 categories:
The first category-explosives, the second category-gases, the third category-flammable liquids, the fourth category-flammable solids, substances prone to spontaneous combustion, substances that emit flammable gas in contact with water, the fifth category -Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides, Class 6-Toxic and infectious substances, Class 7-Radioactive substances, Class 8-Corrosive substances, Class 9-Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles .
For those chemicals with multiple dangerous attributes, they are generally classified according to the principle of “select the most important”, that is, according to the main dangerous attributes of hazardous chemicals. So these dangerous goods transport should be with careful patience.
Logistics Service Inquiry